(1) The singular boring question: What is your name? Serpens Serpentine Serpentis (I haven't put my real name on any of these things yet, you think I'm gunna start now?! No one out there needs or wants to know it... Oh, wait, hi Josh)
(2) If you had been born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name have been? Ellen apparently. My parents knew I was going to be a boy and had my named picked accordingly. When mum was about to give birth the thought that the doctors may have been wrong reared it's head, so the nurse was asked for her name. I'm glad I'm a boy.
(3) Would you name a child of yours after you? I have the same middle name as my dad, and his dad before him, so if by some odd quirk of fate, I end up with a son, I'll pass it on to him too, but he'll have a new first name at least.
(4) If you had to switch first names with a friend of yours, who would you switch with? Um, Ben maybe
(5) What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? It's pretty damn hard to mis-pronounce my real name. Some of the people who've know me as "Serpens" have done some pretty weird things with it though.
(6) If you were to become famous, would you drop your last name (like Madonna, Cher, Roseanne)? Pretentious? Moi?
DEEP THEOLOGICAL QUESTIONS
(7) Do you believe in the traditional view of Heaven and Hell? Simply put, no, but also yes, in a fashion.
(8) Do you think God has a gender? Nope
(9) Do you think science counteracts religion? Only if it wants to
(10) Do you believe in organized religion? As just about everyone else pointed out, this is a badly worded question. But as to the probable *intent* of the q, no, not really.
(11) Where do you think we go when we die? So many theories around, haven't decided which one is the best value yet.
(12) Do you feel a little funny thinking about the questions in this section? Nah
(13) How easy is it to make you laugh? Laugh? Me? Yeah, ok. I usually just sort of snort, or say "LOL" or something.
(14) What person you know makes you laugh the most? Hmmm... maybe Sandra
(15) Do you laugh at jokes you know you shouldn't? Yeah, and then I get annoyed with myself afterwards
(16) Do you tell jokes you know you shouldn't? No
(17) What words instantly make you laugh or at least smile? Wang. Antelope (well, it used to, I'm soooo over that joke now).
(18) What do you think is the funniest thing you've ever said or written? Most of my answers to this survey. Ha. Ha.
(19) Do you ever dance to music when nobody's watching? I don't dance.
(20) What is/are the worst song(s) you have ever heard? Peppercorn, by I forget who. Grim'ace, I think.
(21) What song(s) do you wish you could understand a little better? Understand the lyrics of? None, if I wanna know lyrics, I look them up on the net.
(22) What song(s) are constantly in your head? Whatever the last song I actually like that I heard on the radio was. Usually a bit of G&S musicals, or Chess too
(23) What song(s) do you think describe your personality best? Dead, by TMBG
(24) If you were to serenade the object of your affections, which song(s) would you use? Like I'd ever sing in public without a chorus
(25) If the object of your affections were to serenade you, what song(s) would you hope he or she used? What ever he wanted, sheesh
(26) What movie(s) do you love that nobody else seems to? Transformers - The Movie
(27) Do you agree with the idea that sequels are worse than the originals? In general, they are
(28) Who's your favorite Star Wars character? R2-D2. He's so sarcastic... What?
(29) What kind of movie do you think there should be more of? Ones that I actually want to watch
(30) What movie(s) do you simply not understand the appeal of? Martial arts movies
(31) When eating, are you more concerned with taste or healthiness? Taste
(32) What's your favorite kind of cheese? The kind that isn't like, moudly or off
(33) What do you think your answer to the previous question reveals about your personality? That I don't like eating rancid food
(34) If you knew exactly what went into Chinese food, hamburger meat, etc., would you still eat it? Nothing wrong with a bit of rat... Yes I would
(35) Do you ever feel guilty eating meat? No
(36) Mac or PC? PC, never really used Macs ever, so I wouldn't have a clue what I was doing.
(37) How much do you actually care about the inner workings of your computer, as long as it works? hehe Nate's answer rocked... I have a fair idea of what's going on in there... I *did* put it together myself, at least...
(38) Do you ever begin preferring IMs to other forms of conversation? Yay for convience
(39) Do you find you're different talking through IMs than face-to-face or on the telephone? Not really
(40) Have you ever ended bid on something on eBay and regretted it later? Never bid on anything on Ebay...
THE BATTLE OF THE SEXES
(41) Have you ever wished you could experience being the other gender? Not really
(42) What do you love most about the other gender? They probably couldn't beat me up as well as a guy
(43) What do you dislike most about the other gender? When some of them are sexist towards men, and think it's ok
(44) What do you understand least about the other gender? Shoes
(45) Do you sometimes see a movie or watch a show just for a celebrity? Nah
(46) What celebrity's autograph do you want most? Don't think autographs are that exciting really...
(47) Have people ever said you looked like a celebrity, and if so, who? Not that I can remember...
(48) If there was to be a movie about you, who do you think should play you (in personality, looks or both)? A genuine block of wood. See it glisten and shine!
(49) Does it ever annoy you when you know someone is a celebrity but you can't remember why? If I know *who* a celeb is, then I'll always remember why
(50) If you could enter any celebrity's mind like in "Being John Malkovich", whose would you enter? Dunno, probably some famous women who has a sexy boyfriend
(51) Do you want to be John Malkovich? Er, no.
(52) Do you laugh when you hear or read the number 69? There is a street in Sydney called "Bobbin Head Road". WHen I heard a story about someone who used to live at "69 Bobbin Head Road", yes I laughed. Other than that, no.
(53) Were you lying about your answer to the previous question? No
(54) Do you actually know your Social Security Number? Don't have one, and I can't remember my Tax File Number.
(55) Do you actually know your IP address? Of course! I've got a static one, so it doesn't change alla time like some peoples' do, and if I didn't, how the hell would I play Diablo 2 with my friends and stuff? Geez.
(56) Do you know what an IP address is? Yeah, I know what mine is, but I don't know what it is /sarcasm
(57) Do you know the four-character extension on your ZIP code? Silly CrazyAmericans.
(58) Ever thought there were too many numbers floating around in our lives? Hell no, numbers rule.
(59) Does your head begin to hurt when you think of infinity, imaginary numbers, irrational numbers, etc.? Mmmmmmmm... Numbers! I *like* to think about numbers
(60) What do you think of pi? My friend Paul says it's a really good movie...
LOVE, SEX AND ALL THAT
(61) Did you get a little frightened or uncomfortable seeing this as a section title? No
(62) If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel? Get embaraessed and run away probably.
(63) Do you prefer getting to know some one first before dating them or going in "blind"? I would prefer getting to know them first, so I actually has a *reason* to be dating them
(64) Would you date someone with the same first name as a family member? Probably not, since I have hardly any male relatives :P
(65) Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for girls to ask guys out? Hahhahaha
(66) What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment? I don't think I'm capable of it
(67) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive? Is the person who wrote this survey the *only* one who didn't notice all these badly wored qs? Never been attracted to someone *I* didn't think was good looking...
(68) Do you think the opposite sex finds you good-looking? Wouldn't know, if they do, they've never told me so
(69) Would you be willing to give up sex in exchange for an emotional commitment you knew would last? I already know that no emotional commitment with me *could* last, so no
(70) Do you think the number of the last question was a coincidence? ... Are you, like, 13 or something? You're quiet obsessed with the number 69.
(71) What is your favorite possession? Probably Gigas (my PC).
(72) What physical, tangible possession do you want most? PS2... nope, got one... a cool PC... nope, got one... Um, dunno, maybe more games for the above?
(74) Have you ever seen 'The Exorcist'? Yes
(75) How long did it take you to understand why the last question is in this section? Not long, you freak
(76) Does Christmas music too far away from Christmas annoy you? Hell yeah. Christams music at *Christmas* annoys me
(77) How old do you think you will be before you stop liking getting older? Like, maybe 8 years ago, if I ever did like getting older
(78) What was the best Halloween costume you ever had? I've only been to 2 Halloween parties, and they were in the same year so I wore the same costume... But my I really like the Guardian Angel costume I wore to a fancy dress party, and it got lots of nice comments
(79) What was the worst Halloween costume you ever had? Like I'd wear a costume that I didn't think was good. Sheesh
(80) What holiday do you think has still managed to retain its original meaning? Ground Hog Day. Ha.
(81) There are currently no federal holidays during August -- what should be put there? CrazyAmerico-centric qs
(82) How good is your short-term memory? Fine
(83) How good is your long-term memory? Getting worse
(84) What is your earliest memory? Um, various things at Pre-school, and my granma's...
(85) What is your happiest memory (other than recieving this survey)? Bursting my eardrum. Oh no, wait, that sucked. Dunno, nothing really good stands out...
(86) What is your strangest memory? Bit of Byron Bay holidays... the bits I can actually *remember* anyway... "Rowdy!" "It belongs in a museum for all to see!!"
(87) What song, movie, etc. do you wish you could memorize? I pretty memorise all the ones I want to anyway
(88) What movie makes/made you cry? I cry even less than I laugh
(89) What book makes/made you cry? God-awful and boring ones
(90) What song makes/made you cry? Still no crying. See?
(91) What makes/made you laugh so hard you cried? I'm sure it happened, can't remember what though... probably one of Al's laughing fits
THREE TRULY RANDOM QUESTIONS
(92) Would you like to be cloned? ewwwww
(93) Do you wish you could be alive when the world was ending, just to experience it? Yeah
(94) Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the fandango? I already told you I don't dance. But Queen are pretty cool.
(95) Do you think that one hundred and one questions is too long? Since I'm only doing this coz I'm bored at work, no, not really.
(96) Do you think the one hundred interesting questions actually were interesting? They helped fill in time at least...
(97) Are you sorry you began filling it out? No, damn it's almost over, I might have to do some actual work.
(98) What question do you wish it had asked? SOme more ones that I actually knew the answers to a bit better.
(99) How would you have answered it? Um, "a bit better", der
THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
(100) When was the last time you let the people you love know you love them? Hhahahahhahhaaahhahahahahaha... oh, now I'm going to have to go back and change that question about laughing so hard I cried...
(101) What do you want the people who are reading this survey to know? The answers to the questions it asked, hence me even doing it in the first place, duh.