1.Name: Serpens. That's Mr. Serpens to you :P
2. There are 3 wells, Love, Beauty, and Creativity. You can drink from one of them, which do you choose? I don't already have any of those things, so I'd probably flip a coin (yes, a 3-sided coin). Or just pick Creativity, cause it's usually the one I get most jealous of other people having.
3. Do you wish on stars? Not anymore
5. Would you kill someone? Absolutely not
6. Virgin or not? Yes
9. Who are you jealous of? Everyone. Except Jeff.
10. Who would you marry? I'm not cruel enough to do that to anyone
12. Do you think that the people on the gap commercials are cool? Never seen those commercials here
13. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Hell no
14. Are you a daredevil? Hell no
15. How big was the biggest mango you ever had? I don't really like mango
16. Have you ever told a secret that you swore you wouldn't repeat? No
17. Do you pray? Not anymore
18. Have you ever met anyone famous? Not anyone majorly famous, but yeah
19. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Um, rainbows are actually circular, they don't have ends...
20. How do you vent anger? I'd rather just get rid of my anger than turn it into a physical representation and break something or hurt someone.
21. Are you trendy? If I am, it's more good luck than good management
22. Are you passive or aggressive? Both, i.e. I am a passive-aggressive. Hardcore one.
24. Who is your second family? Don't really have one
25. Do you trust others easily? Friends, I trust Absolutely, others not so much
26. What was your favorite toy as a child? All my Transformers. All of them.
27. What class in school do you think is totally useless? Different ones for different people.
28. What is the punch-line to your favorite joke? "No at last we can *all* get some sleep!" I just wish I knew what the joke that that punchline goes with *is*
29. Do you think your life so far has been good? Yeah, but I don't appreciate or really care about any of it, and that makes me a horrible person.
30. Which was your best Halloween costume? My C.I.A. (Celestial Investigation Angel) costume
31. Have you ever been on radio or television? TV a fair few times (I even had a 3 hours how all about *ME* filmed at my house heh), radio no
32. Do you keep a diary: Just my LJ
33. Have you ever intentionally hurt another person? I used to, now I pretty much devote all my time into making sure I don't do that to anyone ever again
34. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? Yeah
35. Do you feel understood most of the time? Obviously not
37. Would you rather have a sore throat or an upset stomach? Sore throat
38. What is the new saying that you've been using a lot? "In theory..."
41. What is your all time favorite song? Dunno
42. What was the best Christmas present you received? Can't think of anything specific
43. Could you be a vegetarian? Probably not, I have the paleete of an 8 year old, there are a lot of vegies I don't like.
44. What word do you use when you think something is good? Grawesome, cool
45. What band has the funniest name? Ned's Atomic Dustbin
46. Would you ever bungee jump? Yeah, why not
47. Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off? Yep
48. Who is your favorite talented white rapper? They actually *exist*?!
49. Would you rather wear uniforms to school? Most schools here *are* uniformed, and I didn't really mind. At least people can't get teased for not having the lasted trendiest fashions of dressing all in black, or not being able to afford awesome clothes, or...
50. Have you ever given money to a bum? Yes, a few times. One time a lady told me off for doing it, the bitch.
51. What are you worried about right now? *Right* now? The unplanned stopiver in Japan I just found out I'll be making on my flight to LAX.
52. Do you ever wear overalls? No, I don't have any overalls to wear.
53. Do you think you are strong (emotionally)? Not at all
54. Do you hate anyone? HER. Fuckin' bitch. Shut the hell up.
55. Who is your Best Friend? Don't have one
56. Do you regret anything? Pretty much everything
57. Who do you love: Bundaberg, my dog.
58. What are you going to do next? After submitting this, probably read the BmB Forum, haven't done that yet today.
59. What is your favorite quote? I can't remember the exact quote, but it's something like "Vulgarity is the last refuge of those without a real arguement and the inarticulate mother fuckers"
60. Name 2 people you want to thank for their friendship: Anyone who is friends with me is a dumbass anyway
61. Have you ever considered a religious vocation? Yeah, a couple a different kinds
62. What's your biggest dream/wish? That I could go back to the begining of high school, knowing what I know now (too bad I'd have to do all the school work again tho...)
63. What is the one modern thing you could never live without? Computers (and the internet)
64. Have you ever done anything illegal? yeah
65. Have you ever thought with another's head? Huh? No
66. Who do you like better, N'Sync or the Backstreet Boys? I like getting home brain surgery with a cheese grater better
77. What would you do if you were walking down the street and saw some hot guys/girls standing on the sidewalk? Have a good perve and keep walking
71. What do you regret doing or not doing in your life the most? Um, you already asked this. Check question 56, duh.
72. What is the most important lesson you have learned outside of school? That just about everything I learned *in* school is bunk.
73. What things are you afraid of most? Well, I'm not afraid of marshmallows... oh, no wait, they're made out of pig's feet, that's creepy.. so, I guess I'm afraid of pretty much everything then... which in a way makes me not afraid of anything... or something like that
74. Name the one person who's arms you feel safe in? Don't touch me.